EXPLANATION FOR THE CONGRESS PUBLISHING PROCESS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO ENJOY ANY VICTORY IN PUBLICATION PROCESS
We offer 3 broadcast alternatives within the scope of our Congress.
PUBLISHING IN THE BOOK OF THE CONGRESS: Your abstracts and full texts will be published in the congress book with ISBN. No additional fees (included in the congress fee payment) are required for this. Abstracts and full texts should be sent to the congress email address.
2- PUBLISH AS ARTICLE IN THE JOURNAL: The full texts of the participants will be published in the following journals as long as they pass the referee process. For this
- Carefully read the writing rules and publishing principles of your preferred journal.
- You should upload your article directly to the journal by editing it in accordance with journal writing rules (Please do not send your articles to us)
- Your article will be published as an article, provided that the journal passes the referee process. Being a congress participant does not guarantee article publication in the journal.
- Our congress organization does not have the authority to interfere with the journal referee and publishing process.
- Magazines give 50% discount to the participants of the congress.
- Please contact the journal at every stage, including payment, since the article is sent to the relevant journal. As stated above, our congress organization has no authority to interfere with the journal referee and publishing process.
Note: For discounted publication, please send a letter of acceptance or a copy of your participation certificate to the journal.
Pearson Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities:
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIAL, POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC RESEARCH (IJoSPER)